Our Areas of Practice
Getting a speeding ticket in Miami is never fun, but fight the speeding ticket does not have to be difficult and expensive.
- Traffic Tickets
- Traffic Offenses
- Criminal Traffic Violations
- Suspended License/DWLS
- Habitual Traffic Offenders
- Failure to Appear for a Court Date
- Commercial License
- What’s the Status of Your Traffic Ticket
Request A Free Consultation
Fight Your Traffic Violation in South Florida
After you get a ticket in Miami or elsewhere in South Florida, you have three options to take care of that ticket:
- The simplest option is to admit guilt and pay the ticket, but this will likely result in points on your license, increased insurance rates and other potential penalties.
- You may attend traffic school, pay a fine, and receive no points on your license and lower the negative impact on your license and your insurance. This option is only available once per year and only five times in a ten-year period.
- You can request a trial and court date to fight the ticket, and either go to court yourself, or hire a lawyer to represent you.
At Ferrer Shane, PL, our attorneys can provide experienced defense for your traffic ticket matter. In most cases, you do not need to go to court, or even come to our office, in order to have your case handled properly.
Call Toll Free at 888-609-5947 to Speak With Us About Your Ticket
Our goal in every case is to get every case dismissed, and to save our clients time and money by making the process as painless as possible. We will request a trial or criminal court date for you to protect your rights and fight to avoid potential negative consequences, such as a suspended license, large fines and possible jail time.
Contact Us at Ferrer Shane
Learn more about how to request a court date or trial to fight your traffic ticket. Contact us at Ferrer Shane, and schedule a consultation. Call in Miami at 305-262-2728 or throughout South Florida toll free at 888-609-5947.