Our Areas of Practice
When your freedom and your criminal record are at stake, you can’t afford to work with a lawyer who isn’t completely committed to your case.
- Criminal Defense
- 10 20 Life Crimes
- Animal Abuse Pet Owner Negligence
- Bond Hearings
- Criminal Charges
- Criminal Defense Firm Overview
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses
- Federal Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Mandatory Minimum Sentences
- Murders and Degrees of Homicide
- Possession of Alcohol by a Minor
- Seal and Expunge
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Offenses
- White Collar Crimes
- Will I Go to Jail?
Request A Free Consultation
Florida Felony Defense Lawyer
A felony offense, by definition, carries the possibility of a year or more in prison. Even if you are spared from serving time, the black mark of a conviction will haunt you in employment and other facets of your life.
At Ferrer Shane, PL, we understand that your freedom and your future are at stake. We never take any felony charges lightly or allow our clients to go to prison without a fight. You have the full resources of our firm and a commitment from our criminal defense team to aggressively challenge the prosecution’s case.
If you have been arrested or questioned in relation to a felony offense, contact us immediately. We practice in the state and federal courts of Miami-Dade County and throughout South Florida, from Palm Beach to the Florida Keys.
We Are Equipped to Handle All Felony Charges:
- Federal crimes (fraud, money laundering, mortgage fraud)
- Grand theft and first-degree burglary
- Drug crimes (possession, cultivation, trafficking)
- DUI felonies (DUI manslaughter, third or fourth DUI)
- Traffic felonies (road rage, injury accidents, leaving the scene)
- Crimes of violence: felony assault, armed robbery, murder or manslaughter, hate crimes
- Weapons-related offenses
- Sex crimes
Our experienced legal team is skilled at finding weaknesses in the prosecution’s case to get charges dismissed, to strengthen your bargaining position, or to present a defense at trial. Our goal is to avoid a felony conviction if at all possible or to minimize prison time and other consequences.
Call our Miami law office at 305-262-2728 or 888-609-5947 to arrange a free initial consultation.