Evenings & Weekends By Appointment Only | REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
CALL US TODAY: 305.262.2728 | 24/7 AVAILABILITY

Common Criminal Law Questions

[column parallax_bg=”disabled” parallax_bg_inertia=”-0.2″ extended=”false” extended_padding=”true” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”” background_position=”” background_size=”auto” background_attachment=”” hide_bg_lowres=”false” background_video=”” vertical_padding_top=”40″ vertical_padding_bottom=”15″ more_link=”” more_text=”” left_border=”transparent” class=”add-border” id=”” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” width=”1/3″]

Lawyers That Stand By Your Side

Every case is different.  So is every client.  You have a wide range of needs depending on the circumstances, so we take the time to work with you and hear your story – then we act. If you have been involved in an accident or have some other type of legal problem that needs solving call 305-262-2728 (toll free at 888-609-5947) for a free consultation.

[push h=”30″]

Request A Consultation

[contact-form-7 id=”5″ title=””]


[push h=”30″]



[column parallax_bg=”disabled” parallax_bg_inertia=”-0.2″ extended=”false” extended_padding=”true” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”center top” background_size=”auto” background_attachment=”” hide_bg_lowres=”false” background_video=”” vertical_padding_top=”50″ vertical_padding_bottom=”0″ more_link=”” more_text=”” left_border=”transparent” class=”” id=”” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” width=”2/3″ last=”true”]

[blank h=”-10″]


I have never been arrested before and was just arrested for a misdemeanor. If I get convicted of a crime I will lose my job. Can this case be dismissed? What are my options?

Thankfully, you have options. If this was your first time arrested for certain misdemeanors – even some felonies – we may be able to get you enrolled in a pretrial diversion program. This program will, once complete, cause all charges against you to be dismissed by the State. Once this is complete, you may be eligible to have your case sealed and/or expunged. Give us a call to see if this type of pretrial diversion (PTD) or pretrial intervention program (PTI) is right for you.

In the past I got arrested and was denied a job because of my record. Can I erase my record so no one can see it in the future?

Yes. You may be eligible to have your criminal record sealed and/or expunged – removed from public view. However, not every case is eligible to be sealed or expunged. Give us a call to discuss the specifics of your case.

I have a felony/misdemeanor charge and I can’t do jail time. Are there any options for me to make sure I stay out of jail?

Yes, there are several options available, depending on the type of case. From diversion programs to weekend jail, there may be options for you. A free consultation with one of our attorneys will help you get a better idea of what is available to you.

I was arrested for my first DUI in Miami. Is there anything I can do to get the DUI off my record?

Yes. In Miami-Dade County, there’s a diversion program for first-time DUI cases. It’s called “Back on Track.” If you are eligible for the program, and you complete it successfully, the DUI charge will be reduced to a lesser charge. In essence, this serves to remove the DUI from your record.


Call Us